The Kentucky Association of Highway Contractors (“KAHC”) was organized as a nonprofit corporation in 1921 to promote, preserve, and protect the highway construction industry in Kentucky. The industry has changed since that time, but the association’s purpose still holds true.
SAFETY AND OTHER RESOURCES RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Throughout these uncertain times, KAHC will continue to post beneficial information as it becomes available to us. Please know that it is our intent to make sure that information that is being shared is confirmed and accurate to the best of our ability while getting this information to you in a timely manner, given the constantly emerging news and directives from the federal and state government. Please see below for some useful links we have identified thus far.
- NEW -- Governor's ORDER requiring universal masking
- Governor prescribes Minimum Requirements for All Businesses and specific Requirements for Construction Businesses. These requirements apply to businesses reopening after closure as well as essential businesses that have remained open and must be in place by May 11, 2020.
- KYTC MEMO regarding training certification expiration date extensions
- State Budget Office releases Quarterly Economic and Revenue Report
- KYTC MEMO regarding May and June letting cancellations
- KYTC Joint Workforce Safety Plan
- KYTC MEMO implementing contactless ticket process
- Kentucky State Government Official Site (includes links to Governor’s Executive Orders, unemployment insurance, current statistics, and other resources – check back often for updates)
- KYTC Memo Designating Transportation “Essential” Industry
- Governor Beshear’s daily press briefings are available live on YouTube and FaceBook
- OSHA COVID-19 WEBSITE
- OSHA site regarding recording of workplace incidence of confirmed cases
- U.S Department of Labor - changes to FMLA & Paid Sick Leave
- ARTBA's WEBSITE dedicated to COVID-19
- ARTBA State-By-State Compilation - Effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Projects
- Construction Industry Safety Coalition Guidance on Essential Workers
- Construction Industry Safety Coalition (CISA) Recommendations: COVID-19 Response Plan for Construction
Log into the Member Center
119 W. Broadway "Depot Place"
Frankfort, KY 40601
P.O. Drawer 637
Frankfort, KY 40602
|Chad LaRue, Executive Directoremail@example.com|
|Director of Membership Services|
|Connie Lawwill, Staff Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Goldie Powell, Bookkeeperemail@example.com|